Beats By Dre. Worth it??

diggerdan11

So I am going on a trip Sunday and I will be doing quite a bit of traveling over the next year.

I want to get a good pair of Noise-Canceling headphones. My current Headphones make the airplane noise even louder when you put them on.

I was thinking about buying some the the Beats Studio's since they are noise canceling, but IDK if i can spend $300 on headphones that I will only use a few times a year. A few years ago I would have bought them without even thinking, but now I am much more conservitive with my money.

Found a pair of Sony's that are noise canceling for $50, but Im trying to figure out if the Beats are really worth it, I know the sound is amazing, but I dont play my music loud (im already def as it is). Im more concerned about having headphones that cancel out the noise from the airplane and will allow me to actually hear my music.

What do you guys think are the Beats worth it?

I personally don't have a pair. But a close friend of my does. He is into all that type of stuff. So he bought a pair. He was saying they are the best pair of head phones he has ever had. He really likes them. But I guess it really depends on how much you use them. For me it would be hard to spend that much sense I would only use them once or twice a year. Are all of them 300.00 or are some cheaper?

dont spend the money on the headphones i had a pair that i had got for christmas last year and i dropped them one time and the right ear never worked after that.

Did you ever try to send them in to see if they could do for you? Seems like for such a pricey pair of headphones they would take care of it?