SS less

BlueAWDSS

just curious did you have them look at a mainfold issue? or was your only complaint about the front diff.

just wounding why they say their held up on broken mainfold bolts or was that something that they just noted ??

No i only complained about my front diff. They are held up on finding some sort of carrier for the front diff. They said it is obsolete/NLA. For some reason i HIGHLY doubt that cause how many of the vehicles had this same front diff. Escalade, denali etc etc. I dont think GM would stop making parts for it when they were in so many vehicles.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

So there held up on a differential housing. I guess it doesnt make sense why they just didnt put a rebuilt unit in if there getting the housing. Sapping up labor hours it seems to me. Wont get the part in til next week. Probably wont see my truck until late next week. Great.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

they're prolly not soaking up labor as it was a warrenty claim and warrenty pays strick labor hrs no if ands or buts.

but ya it is very unlikly that its not produce any more. if you pm your vin and idea of what parts they r looking to get or if its just rebuilt kit i can cross your vin with the parts needed and tell you if that is a true statement. and if it isnt ill be able to locate parts and if any dealers have thos parts nation wide

just some food for thought

• 5 weeks later...