Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

MID12sSSS

I picked up a copy of Call of Duty for Xbox 360 at the midnight release, as i was a huge fan of MW3. Ive been playing it ALOT since i got it and its pretty damn good. It blew Halo 4 out of the water. Anyway, thought id share a pick of my "emblem" from the game. Thought you guys who can relate to the game would enjoy it.

OH! And be sure to tune in for double XP Weekend this Friday 10am- Monday 10am. Im sure i wont move from the couch all weekend with the storm coming. Haha. Gamertag is Vipperoth if you guys wanna add me. We can tear some shit up this weekend. :cool:

photo2.jpg

The Shopman1 bowtie? It was just a few shapes, with some blood spatter for the background and a little blood trickling down the bowtie. The "SS" was a pain. Took awhile. its like 20 shapes to get it right and i had to play with it forever so it wouldnt look pixelated. Ive tweaked it a little since i took the pic. cuz the M8A1 on the right was a little off center.

Haha yeah. It does take awhile. Itd probably be one prestige level higher if i played the game instead of creating an emblem. Haha. But i had to have my bowtie. Im tired of seeing dick emblems and boobs and jizz. I swear, 98% of emblems have a frickin penis in it somewhere.

This would be sick if it were a cross-platform game. My manager at work talks about how good he is, and i told him i'd whoop is ass. Haha. Ill never be able to prove it as he has a PS3 and im on 360. The fastest internet you can get in AK is only 10mbps! Sucks playing with my cousin from Wisconsin. He's running 32mbps at his house, and his buddy has a 100mbps LAN!!!! So Im almost a full second behind them. Turn a corner, shoot him in the face, then he raises his weapon and shoots me. Yet he comes out on top every time. And the spawn points in this game are terrible, as they are in every Treyarch game. You will literally be running through a map, see a flash where someone just spawned, and shoot them before they even take a step. Ive spawned in someone scope before! I saved the film. Its stupid. Spawned on bouncing bettys, in front of a claymore... Doesnt matter how good you are, you're going to die. Sometimes theres nothing you can do about it.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)