My SSS just about stolen!!

bagged7104ss

Wow bro glad you got there in time, sorry to see you got some damage but happy you was able to stop em, there lucky u didn't have a gun lol, I have a CHL and would have pulled the 45, you don't screw with another mans property!

Wow bro glad you got there in time, sorry to see you got some damage but happy you was able to stop em, there lucky u didn't have a gun lol, I have a CHL and would have pulled the 45, you don't screw with another mans property!

ESPECIALLY his truck! You dont need a concealed carry permit up here.

:M16:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I just ordered the handle off a crew cab without the cylinder lock. Three times now in three years all getting access from the cylinder lock, over it. I know if they want it bad enough they will get it. I just want it as hard as possible. I wish our gun laws out here were not so f'ed up, Cali is the absolute worst state when regarding fire arms.

I just ordered the handle off a crew cab without the cylinder lock. Three times now in three years all getting access from the cylinder lock, over it. I know if they want it bad enough they will get it. I just want it as hard as possible. I wish our gun laws out here were not so f'ed up, Cali is the absolute worst state when regarding fire arms.

But what happens when your battery dies, how do you get in your truck.?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

first thing i though was close enough to kick it, close enough to put 10 hornaday .45's in it

I have a GPS tracker in my Trans Am... Alarm goes off and it calls me. I can set up a geo fence speed limit etc etc. I can actually talk to and listen to the person in mine.

this should give you an idea

http://www.brickhous...gps tracking.do

I like that! I am going to look into something like that. As far as the battery dying I am not that worried as I drive the truck daily and I know from fishing last week my buddy drove my truck from the launch ramp and left the park lights on and they shut off automatic.

I like that! I am going to look into something like that. As far as the battery dying I am not that worried as I drive the truck daily and I know from fishing last week my buddy drove my truck from the launch ramp and left the park lights on and they shut off automatic.

I am sure there are ways around the battery but just last week I was messing with my hid's and accidentally turned on my cargo lights which resulted in a drained battery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Damn...you got soooo lucky...I installed a rear door handle on my truck ...which got rid of the lock cylinder...a couple kill switches here and there...a 9mm on my hip..and if they some how take it...what more can you do..that's what insurance is for..

yeah thats my take on it :D so far 6+ years, 3 attemps, and no ones even made it as far as opening the hood :lol:

it IS sadly a true statement but, if a theif wants a car enough they will always have a way to take it. but NOT if they figure the risk of getting caught is too great or its too big a pain in the ass, they will just find another one. that has always seemed to work for me. you scare the shit out of them with a SWAT issue firearm a few times and word gets around, they find less secured trucks with much less insane owners :lol: