MEAN05

I think I'm going to troll and send that guy a pm letting him know how much of a #$^@!* he is.

Not a wise idea. The transaction between these 2 members does not involve you, not to mention we only have one side of the story here. "Trolling" another member and PMing him insults will be considered harassment and will not be tolerated. Consider yourself warned.

for the other side of the story, here are the two PMs.

Blown 346

*Elite SS Member*

• Owns:SS
  • Color:Black
  • Year:2004
  • Drivetrain:AWD

Sent 03 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

I shipped the muffler today. It is coming UPS and you should have it this Thursday. Shipping was $30 do to its size, weight and the box I had to use for it. Another $10 and we can call it good.

Your tracking number is 1Z15E3E30302328911 Let me know when you get it. It is also insured for free so if anything happens to it on its way there you will get your money back.

mean05

Twin Turbo

• bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 578 posts

• Color:Victory Red
  • Year:2003

Sent 03 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Sweet, when I get home I'll send the other $10. I appreciate it

Clifford...he is [email protected] 1/8th [email protected] 1/4 with a 1.61 60'....new numbers coming soon

All he needed was a lil spray....540rwhp/591rwtq on a 200 shot

New setup...Forged LS2 370, Callies Rods, Coated Diamond pistons, TSP PnP 317 heads, LS6 cam, Art Carr 3200, Th400 w/ t-brake, True Trac, Single 76 turbo, Nitrous Outlet Carb Plate Kit, Meth Kit, 60lb injectors, Vic Jr. Intake...for now more is coming!

Blown 346

*Elite SS Member*

• Color:Black
  • Year:2004

Sent 06 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

You get everything ok?

Not a wise idea. The transaction between these 2 members does not involve you, not to mention we only have one side of the story here. "Trolling" another member and PMing him insults will be considered harassment and will not be tolerated. Consider yourself warned.

Edited by mod for content

Edited by shadowsniper3006
content (see edit history)

Wow.... littleguyeatingpopcornthingy* (on my phone and can't actually post the popcorn dude)

I got your back bro.

:pop:

Haha

I would like to receive the rest of my money for the muffle I sent to you and that you received on the 6th of December. I have sent varies PMs. As well as the one you sent me saying you would pay me the rest of the money you owed.

Hope you get things resolved. Sorry to see it had to come to public blasting to get your money.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Its not about the $10. Its the point and that people cant keep there word. I even paid for the shipping insurance and went out of my way to do so. Just letting everyone else know the practices that were taken here. I guess i should be lucky to even have been paid at all as I sent his stuff out before he paid me. I wont be trusting anyone here anymore.