MEAN05

Thats what makes it hard on potential buyers and sellers now people have to be on alert when buying/selling.

I am not bashing anyone just saying it sucks when people agree to something and someone does not uphold the contract.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

^Agreed. BUT, thats what this section of the site is for. You praise people for great business to let everyone else know they can be trusted, or exploit those members who were troublesome in the process. For example, i will not be doing business with MEAN05 after reading this, but would love to deal with Millers, Krambo, Supersub, Zippy, or any of the other outstanding guys on this site that have had plenty of praise. Its a shame that Blown 346 said he will no longer trust anyone on this site anymore. There are lots of awesome guys on this site that would go out of their way to help you out. Dont let one rotten member ruin this forum for you.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

^Agreed. BUT, thats what this section of the site is for. You praise people for great business to let everyone else know they can be trusted, or exploit those members who were troublesome in the process. For example, i will not be doing business with MEAN05 after reading this, but would love to deal with Millers, Krambo, Supersub, Zippy, or any of the other outstanding guys on this site that have had plenty of praise. Its a shame that Blown 346 said he will no longer trust anyone on this site anymore. There are lots of awesome guys on this site that would go out of their way to help you out. Dont let one rotten member ruin all the work these guys put in to make this a great site for us SSS guys.

^^^ this is very well said and I agree^^

I didnt mean I wouldnt do business with anyone here anymore, But I wonder who can I trust?? This guy seemed ok and I figured Ill ship it. Also a similar thing happend over at the TBSS site. I sent money for a part for my wifes TBSS last week, and the guy still hasnt shipped it.... I understand the holiday and all, but i shipped out some camaro stuff Monday with no problem. Twice now..... Im sure he will send the part, but its the word I was given that is my biggest issue.

I didnt mean I wouldnt do business with anyone here anymore, But I wonder who can I trust?? This guy seemed ok and I figured Ill ship it. Also a similar thing happend over at the TBSS site. I sent money for a part for my wifes TBSS last week, and the guy still hasnt shipped it.... I understand the holiday and all, but i shipped out some camaro stuff Monday with no problem. Twice now..... Im sure he will send the part, but its the word I was given that is my biggest issue.

I agree bro. People should just man up and do things the way they say they are going to and not try and scam.

Over a month and nothing, Im not holding my breath. It will be the last time I do any nice gesture like I did. A I got the part ok would be nice knowing he got it with out a issue. Im the type of seller who lets the buyer know everything each step of the way, how the item was sent, when they should have it, and that I paid to insure it at out of my own pocket as a Thank you, to make sure they contact me after they get it and that they are happy. Im also a buyer who pays in full within 5 minutes. But thats me.

Over a month and nothing, Im not holding my breath. It will be the last time I do any nice gesture like I did. A I got the part ok would be nice knowing he got it with out a issue. Im the type of seller who lets the buyer know everything each step of the way, how the item was sent, when they should have it, and that I paid to insure it at out of my own pocket as a Thank you, to make sure they contact me after they get it and that they are happy. Im also a buyer who pays in full within 5 minutes. But thats me.

^^^ I'm the sameway bro^^^

Sorry to hear this. Been there done that but there are some really good guys on here. Have done biz with a couple. Hard to put your trust in people. All I have is my word so it's good. And I agree 100% piss on 10$ it's not that it all the leg work and going out of your way to make a smooth transaction. Hope it gets cleared up