C7 Corvette

kissfans03ss

I recieved the new Car and Driver magazine yesterday and they have a sneek peek of the 2013 corvette.

To me it is starting to look more like a European supercar than a Corvette but parts of it do look nice.The side profile is cool but I am not sold on the front end.

What do you guys think?.

Well I started to surf the web and I think what I saw might have been a camouflaged vette because it was sporting camaro taillights and did not even resemble a corvette.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

It's amazing how many people are saying they don't like the new C7, when ACTUAL PHOTOS haven't been seen yet, only renderings. Some look good, some not so good. I'm looking forward to seeing the real thing in person before forming an opinion. That being said, I was only so-so on the looks of the C6 when it came out, and here I am on my second one! :)

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

It's amazing how many people are saying they don't like the new C7, when ACTUAL PHOTOS haven't been seen yet, only renderings. Some look good, some not so good. I'm looking forward to seeing the real thing in person before forming an opinion. That being said, I was only so-so on the looks of the C6 when it came out, and here I am on my second one! :)

Hank, I was only commenting on the picks in car and driver where they claim to have actual photos of the car which I now think is bologny.The side profile made the vette look more like a Ferrari with camaro taillights.

I am also reserving judgment until I see an actual vette, hell I didnt like the SSS when it first came out but it grew on me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I saw the C&D "pictures" as well. I think they are still only renderings. Nobody has an actual picture yet. We'll probably plan to go to the Philadelphia Auto Show to have a look. It will have been unveiled already in Detroit on 1/13, and probably will be on display in Philly. :chevy:

I like the way it looks , to me it looks like a Ferrari . They are coming out with a new LT -1 small block 350 horsepower .

http://m.autoblog.com/2012/10/24/meet-the-lt1-the-corvette-c7s-new-6-2-liter-small-block-v8/