next mod to do....

chrisprater

hey guys, i have a 2003 AWD silverado ss.

I have a mild comp cam with upgraded springs, CAI intake, ceramic long tubes, full exhaust, 2600 stall.

What should be my next mods? Im looking to keep it my daily driver but i would like to know what i should do next. Port and polish heads? is my truck pumping enough fuel? injectors? what should i be concentrating on next?

Thanks,

Chris Prater

electric fans, 160* t stat, NGK plugs, bigger injectors and a solid tune. Anything else done to the trans besids the stall?

What he said. Guessing you have some kind of tune if you have a cam and a little higher stall. Shift kit and valve body upgrades, vette servo, heads, intake mani swap with bigger tb.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

yes, i have a tune, local shop where i live did the cam work and the tune. I also have the vette servos. thats the only thing done to it besides a bigger tranny cooler.

i might be interested in a shift kit,

what kind of shift kits are available for these trucks?

I don't have my cam card with me. I forget which cam the guy put in it. I know its a comp cam, and its very mild. You can hardly tell it by idle. It did produce a better power curve and more power for my truck, but at idle you can't tell much if at all any difference over stock

if i get a new intake and tb, what kind of injectors do i need to look at? what about our stock fuel pumps? are they good enough? what size injectors would i need? what size are the stockers?