New guy here with a procharger!

Im new to the SS world and am very excited about buying one. I have been reading this forum for some time now and have decided to sell my s10 to get a SS.Well I don't have a SS yet but I am looking for one. I have a 2003 white S10 with a Pro charger D1SC , 3 core intercooler, modded injectors, 255 pump, FMU, full exhaust, and alcohol injection on the little 4.3L with caltracs traction bars. I will be removing the supercharger,alky inj.,and boost-wideband gauges to install in the SS. I will have to get a larger blower pulley because right now I'm running a 3.6 and turning 12 lbs of boost. I will start with a 4.0 pulley and run 60lbs injectors with a custom tune start with. How does this setup sound? Am I missing anything? I would like any feedback that I get. I can't wait to get the SS.. I just can't decide on AWD or 2WD? What do you boosted guys think? Thanks for any and all input. Jason

I've never ran it at the track. I do know that I've beat a lot of sporty cars with the truck. I raced my buddies 2010 SS camaro up to 90 from a dead stop and beat him by almost a truck length both times we raced. That felt pretty good. I did C5 Z06 brakes, line lock, ratchet shifter, posi, 11 inch rear tires to get it that fast.... I love my S10 but I cannot fit my daughters car seat and my wife and I very easily so I decided to get the next best thing, an SSS!!!!!!!

I have not figured out how to post pics in the threads?????? I was able to post an old engine bay pic of my S10 in my avitar..... I will work on the pics.... Today I removed the D1SC and intercooler from the S10, IT SUCKS to drive now.......