New guy here with a procharger!

• 1 month later...

Well guys, hopefully in 9 days I will be driving a SS 650 miles home from San Diego! I can't wait!!!!! I got the plain ticket and can't sleep! I decided that I am going to get the AWD version because of the supercharger.....

S10 sounds fun, tell ya what if you plan on throwing that blower on a stock SS, best be planning on upgrading you trans! Just a thought. Welcome to the site, lots of good info on here. :)

Sent from my 4G Razor

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, I got the truck last week and I ordered the Procharger brackets today! I can't wait. I'm thinking about the aeromotive 340 intank pump with 70lbs injectors.I know that its a little overkill but I don't want to have replace anything if I boost up.

• 1 month later...

Well I just got my Bosch 044 fuel pump and started modding my fuel bucket! I also moved my PCM so I will have enough room for the intercooler piping. Just a few more months and this truck should be blown! I'm going to run the D1SC with the 3.7 pulley that is on it and see what kind of boost I will achieve. I'm thinking around 12lbs? I'm also looking into a aluminum tank for my alcohol injection to mount in the aux battery position.

I'm also looking into a aluminum tank for my alcohol injection to mount in the aux battery position.

We have a group buy going on right now that end on the 25th I think. Contact kelleyperformance or look up the thread. It would be the perfect meth tank for you. It is what I am going to use it for.

I am looking for more of a custom aluminum style tank. And maybe something a little larger if possible.

Ok. Just checking. Wanted to make sure you knew about what was going on.