Cruise Control not working!!

Alrighty so... this whole problem is making me kinda mad. Today I was driving to a friends house and was using my cruise control. Got there and everything was fine. Later on that day I was driving and went to set my cruise and it wouldn't work. I got out and checked the cruise fuse on the fuse box in the left door and it was fine. So I got back in and started driving again and noticed if you rapidly push the cruise button, the green cruise light will sorta flash but not very bright. I'm not very tech savvy at all so I kinda am needing some help. I looked around on google and gmfullsized.com and silveradoss.com but haven't really found much info... Help! Have an 03 Silverado SS btw

Sounds like the switch itself went out. You will have to replace the entire turn signal switch. They are easy to replace, remove a bolt or two and a small wire harness you have to disconnect, and your done. Common issue with vehicles.

I have used electrical contact cleaner on mine to get it to work. I sprayed it in the switch and moved the controls back and forth while doing it. It has been over a year since I did it and it has worked since.

even though my wipers and everything else works?

It could just be part of the cruise switch, yes all other functions can still work. It could also be a grounding issue to just that part of the switch. Anytime I have come across this issue, the new switch fixed the problem. You can try to get some electrical cleaner in there and see what happens.