FULL price list of EVERY LIGHT on your truck!!

K.Brown Customs

price I listed was for 16 LED.

but I have brighter... for a lil more money.

the 16 LED one is what I run in mine.... I think Its ok, bright... gets the job done

the MAP lights are crazy bright.... 1.5w each.

KB-

price I listed was for 16 LED.

but I have brighter... for a lil more money.

the 16 LED one is what I run in mine.... I think Its ok, bright... gets the job done

the MAP lights are crazy bright.... 1.5w each.

KB-

didnt say it was my DOME light.. i meant all my tail lights and bumper lights up front

Coincidence. You have another problem.

Hey KB. Im looking to buy just about everything on your list here in about 2weeks or so. Do you also have all the neccessary bulbs to do the all the backlights for the steering wheel, climate control, window switches etc?

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Good info bro. I will getting some soon as well. Low and super bright hid for the asses here who leave there high beams on. I want to blow there eyes out.

Yeah I am super interested I would like to know the difference in price from wafts listed to the super bright LED's

As noted before all GM vehicles use the brake light circuit for the cruise control! Just think when you have it set and step on the brake is shuts it off if a brake light is out it can disable the cruise aswell so depending on how the led bulbs are wire up that you have it might cause it not to work!

Just a suggestion KB, are all of the bulbs listed plug and play? if not it should be noted with pricing.

Also a picture is worth a thousand words, I know a lot of guy would pull the trigger if they could see what they looked like (myself included)

I will be contacting you in a bit to grab some lights.

Chris

Pictures do sell lol

I'd like some pictures to see the colors of the LEDs be better if on a SS. Do they match the hids? And any pictures of the difference in say 6k-8k. With all these eBay hid kits on the street now the difference in k seems to vary by brand.

Pictures do sell lol

I'd like some pictures to see the colors of the LEDs be better if on a SS. Do they match the hids? And any pictures of the difference in say 6k-8k. With all these eBay hid kits on the street now the difference in k seems to vary by brand.

damn you got those bulbs fast! and you got them in fast!!!

you are the first customer to order a pair of reverse HIDs!

you gotta tells all how you like them

be honest, not gonna hurt my feelings none.

what color HIDs did you have before?.. can you tell a difference in light output?

thanx for the pics!

KB-