PCM for less pcm

costabilo

Traded back to a sedan and now I have the pcmforless pcm available for sale. This was programmed for a mainly stock 2003 SS with exception of my K&N drop in and modded box. If you haven't got one of these already you should get one!!! When I pulled this out and put in the stock computer again there was a HUGE differnce in power. This thing really makes a lot of power on even a mostly stock truck. Anyways it cost me $250 to program and $125.00 for the core plus shipping. Any takers for $250 shipped? (Your main benefit to buying this is that you will not have to send core, pay shipping, or pay $125.00 for the core.) I can take paypal (credit card) if need be.

-Nick

No disrespect intended, but you guys should know that you will need to have the PCM reprogrammed with your VIN number for it to work properly with your truck. I imagine that PCMFORLESS would do this for a reasonable fee.

Unless you have your own programming and VIN change capability, consider this PCM as a core that will need reprogramming.

No disrespect intended, but you guys should know that you will need to have the PCM reprogrammed with your VIN number for it to work properly with your truck.  I imagine that PCMFORLESS would do this for a reasonable fee. 

Unless you have your own programming and VIN change capability, consider this PCM as a core that will need reprogramming.

Guess that changes thing a little. I never thought about the VIN. Thanks for the info and no disrespect felt on my end.

I'm out.

-Sam

No disrespect intended, but you guys should know that you will need to have the PCM reprogrammed with your VIN number for it to work properly with your truck.  I imagine that PCMFORLESS would do this for a reasonable fee. 

:withstupid::thumbs:

Archived