my SSS was stolen

Eddie

<p>I will get to see the truck tonight. I'll try to get some pictures.

Im not trying to make you feel better but do not get shocked too much whatever happened to your truck.

Im sure it's fixable and at least you get your truck back.

I am a harricane sandy victim and now living in a small temp apartment in Hackensack NJ while my house is being fixed.

i lost pretty much everything what i had on my first floor and basement. i had 4 cars and 1 motorcycle they are all totalled.

I never mentioned here but my 2005 SSS is a replacement for my brand new 2013 Nissan Quest which I lost.

My Insurrance and FEMA covered most of it, but still I have spent and lost more than 40K dollars from out of my pocket so far for

repair, material stuff, living expenses and etc.

I lost everything and I was almost going back to Japan after the hurricane, but I have decided to start over my life in the US again so

I bought my SSS pickup. My first car in the US was a used beatup 94 ford ranger. I started my life from ZERO in the US with that truck but I still remember I had so much fun with the pickup driving everywhere. It's been 15 years now and my life is a lot better but everytime I drive my SSS pickup it reminds me my old days.

Sorry for my broken English, I am still learning. ;-) I just wanted to express i am feeling sorry for you and Im glad you are getting your truck back.

I cant believe that happened. How did he even get into it?

The guy broken out driver's window with some kind of pole, the ripped off the lower steering column cover, and used a pair of channel locks to force the ignition over to start the truck.

Well luckily that doesn't look to bad, that could have ended much worse. Hopefully you can get it all fixed back up soon.

X2, I think you lucked out in the sense that they caught the rotten f_cker abd your truck doesnt look to back.Good luck with your ordeal.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Looking at the pictures; I am pretty relieved. I figured it would look a lot worse.

Wouldn't it have been cool to be the one to drag the scum-bag out of the truck?

I'd wear out a new pair of boots kickin his sorry a$$.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Don't these trucks have the passkey theft system? If so, he shouldn't have been able to start your truck! I'm going to look into the security systems on these trucks....

Easily bypassed, no one should put specifics up but if they want your truck, they'll take it. Get a good aftermarket alarm and deter them is probably your best bet.

Im not trying to make you feel better but do not get shocked too much whatever happened to your truck.

Im sure it's fixable and at least you get your truck back.

I am a harricane sandy victim and now living in a small temp apartment in Hackensack NJ while my house is being fixed.

i lost pretty much everything what i had on my first floor and basement. i had 4 cars and 1 motorcycle they are all totalled.

I never mentioned here but my 2005 SSS is a replacement for my brand new 2013 Nissan Quest which I lost.

My Insurrance and FEMA covered most of it, but still I have spent and lost more than 40K dollars from out of my pocket so far for

repair, material stuff, living expenses and etc.

I lost everything and I was almost going back to Japan after the hurricane, but I have decided to start over my life in the US again so

I bought my SSS pickup. My first car in the US was a used beatup 94 ford ranger. I started my life from ZERO in the US with that truck but I still remember I had so much fun with the pickup driving everywhere. It's been 15 years now and my life is a lot better but everytime I drive my SSS pickup it reminds me my old days.

Sorry for my broken English, I am still learning. ;-) I just wanted to express i am feeling sorry for you and Im glad you are getting your truck back.

Ganbatte, Tokusuke San. Where in Nihon are you from? I lived in the Osaka area about 24 years ago. I fell in love with the Skyline GT-R when I lived there.

And to the OP: very sorry for your misfortune. So glad the perp was caught and that your truck was recovered. Seeing your pics, I'm relieved the damage isn't worse.

At any rate, having your property needlessly taken and damaged is never fun. Good luck with the restoration. It's a nice rig.

Edited by SIXJAK (see edit history)

Ganbatte, Tokusuke San. Where in Nihon are you from? I lived in the Osaka area about 24 years ago. I fell in love with the Skyline GT-R when I lived there.

Thanks a lot. Arigato!! I was born in Kobe (not too far from Osaka) and raised in Chiba city and Tokyo.

I miss those crazy car like GT-R in Japan. I don't understand why they don't sell these cars in the US.