Regrets of selling

Ok here it is! I've sold a few things in the past and I'm not a naturally mean or mad person but this makes my blood boil! Rant is officially on)

(1) spent many hours and nights modding my Bronco II. Full James duff 3.5" lift 3" body CAI full exhaust. New paint 31x13.50's Mickey Thompson Baja radials, rebuilt warn manual locking hubs. New rear locker. Professional tinted windows. Flares full roll bar front and rear bars. = lots of hard work and $

After selling, guy totals it in 2 weeks being a f**ktard and takes it to local junkyard. It was show quality!!!!

(2) 2005 Gsxr 750 beautiful bike many mods and rediculously fast.

Guy buys it wrecked it at the track (low sided) plus complains about an oil leak. Didn't do it here must have had somebody to blame besides himself.

I've done a lot of work to a lot of bikes and never had an issue like that.

(3) wife's 05' gsxr sold it to someone who seemed cool then brought it back completely filthy and looked like absolute crap. Saying something was wrong and rear is busted. Rode it to prove a point and felt nothing wrong. (learn how to shift GENIIUS!) that was the problem.

(4) 02 rm125 after selling it guy totaled it in the city a week later and was literally in pieces and convinscated by police never to be seen again.

(5) 06 TBSS sold it and guy then blew the rear,& trans. Within a month.

(6) 89 astro van "it was a clean beater" just after selling and lots of work to help sell it they guy gets a parking ticket then gets it towed and never returns to pick it up. Lost forever. 348,000 miles on the clock! With new motor trans paint and super clean!

Lucky #7! 03 as Silverado RIP totaled 7months after sell date. Driver lost control fleeing from **** well you know.... Lost but not forgotten!

DSC_0037.jpg

Lol have you guys ever experienced this? As long as it isn't somebody on the site. Don't want a fight topic. Haha this is what scares me if I ever sell the silverado ss. I am attatched to all my toys/vehicles like there family. I am very picky about how I treat And keep my vehicles. Just don't like what I have seen lately with selling. Everybody having this luck or is it just me? Ok RANT is now over for me. Lol

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

The sad truth is that anyone who is simply forking over money for something you have sweat and blood in is not going to have the same regard for it.

Even if they have to work hard for the money they won't have their soul involved in it to the extent that you do.

That being said; It sure sounds like you've had more than your share of it.

Hang tough, bro. And hang onto the SS

The sad truth is that anyone who is simply forking over money for something you have sweat and blood in is not going to have the same regard for it.

Even if they have to work hard for the money they won't have their soul involved in it to the extent that you do.

That being said; It sure sounds like you've had more than your share of it.

Hang tough, bro. And hang onto the SS

This bro. Wow I've come to the conclusion that more than have the work is fu##tards.

This is why I have a hard time selling stuff. I would much rather see it go out of town so i never have to see it again. But I always look at it like its their money they can do with it what they please. As long as I have the funds theres nothing I can do. I had a 98 gmc sierra that I spent a lot of money and time building. I sold it and 3 weeks later the guy had it wrapped around a light pole.

Well i get the impression anything I buy from you I'm going to wreck it. mental note dont buy from Dave :jester:

Hahaha yea I had that feeling too! Is it me? Or is it the weirdo neighborhoods that are semi close to me! Lmao as soon as my wife finishes school were looking to a new place to call home.

Don't know yet really. My wife has MS so were looking for someplace cool most of the year around and somewhat dry. Humidity is what bothers her the most. I like the Carolina's but well see depending where she nails a job too. And with a drag strip ;-)

We are relocating too, moving out to Franklin Tennessee this year. Well after we sale our house here.

Are you going to be albel to bring that Ute with you?

OP i know how you feel man. My baby when I was in high school was my 1989 F-250, I loved that truck and I decided to sell it when I was in college. The high school kit that bought it from me just trashed it. I repleced the Ford with a 2001 Silverado, and I saw it the other day and it too was all beat to hell. I guess some people just dont have the same respect for vehicles as we do.

• 7 months later...

I know what you mean man, i was on facebook today and i came across a picture of the truck i had before i got the ss. It made my stomach turn because i had so much money and time invested in it, and i would have never let it look like it does now. Check out the pic of when i had it and what it looks like now.

post-25170-0-92510500-1378502300_thumb.jpeg

post-25170-0-70000100-1378502307_thumb.jpeg