c7 unveiled!!

8hnpSS

thought id put up this pic thread from corvette forum so everyone here can see it. its not as bad as i thought it was going to be but it seems kinda plasticy to me

http://razzi.me/abramsbrian/photos

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-general-discussion/3197152-c7-unveiling-coverage-from-detroit-1-13-13-a.html

I think it may be the best looking car I have ever seen!

I love the fact the brought back the Stingray name, and I like the little Stingray emblem on the side. I like the square tail lights, makes it look mean, I dont see anything wrong with them. Change is good. If there is one thing I dont care for tha much is I think the Interior is a little blah, the rest of the car is so aggressive, but the interior is kinda plain.

i like it. as much as the c6, no way! c6 was the best looking vette made in my opinion. i know things change but the round taillights were kinda iconic. you knew exactly what the car was when u came up on it. it will grow on me and there is things i like about it but the viper-ish headlights, camaro-ish tails and the big voids in interior with the passager "grab bar center consol" will be tough to like. but we know that could all change when we get in the cars and drive them

I like it... a lot!

When the C6 first came out, it was ripped... what happened to the hide away headlights, for example. Now, it's the "best ever". I love the C6, and will love the C7. Seeing it in person, sitting in it, driving it... that will really tell the story.