strut tower bars

sswolfpac

gentleman b gentle this is my first truck,I just got rid of my acura tl type s. for this ss. I had upper strut bar comptech sways headers intake tanabe exhaust and ur racing pulleys, slammed to the floor. she was a beauty but i got rid of her for my ss.so i have to learn trucks now instead fo imports. thats why i ask u guys for help I'll wont take acception cause im the new guy

gentleman  b gentle this is my first truck,I just got rid of my acura tl type s. for this ss. I had upper strut bar comptech sways  headers intake  tanabe exhaust  and ur racing pulleys, slammed to the floor. she was a beauty but i got rid of her for my ss.so i have to learn trucks now instead fo imports. thats why i ask u guys for help I'll wont take acception cause im the new guy

I was gonna say "you've got to be a former import guy"... welcome to the wonderful world of domestic truck modification. Please have a pen a paper handy to take notes and if you ask how to swap out the DOHC setup, or how to enable the VTEC we will find you and beat you into oblivion! :jester:

Yes welcome to the wonderful world of REAL power and performance. As you have probably noticed the SS is in no need of any rice modifications…hopefully… :uhoh:

And on the subject of VTEC…the infamous VTEC sticker. Do any of these rice boys know that a VTEC motor also comes in Honda Minivans? Does any serious automobile manufacturer put their high performance motor in a minivan?!

Any who, enjoy the SS have fun revving the engine at stop lights to drown out the exhaust fart sounds coming from the imports… :thumbs:

Archived