Looking for new grill which one you guys think?

The reason that they offer 2 piece and 3 piece separately, i believe, is so that those with a standard Silverado can order just the 2 piece. I ordered both 2 & 3 at the same time, and received them together. So it really wasn't a problem for me.

o ok good to kno thanks for the info

also what was the price on all 5 i didnt see one listed or i might of over looked it

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o ok good to kno thanks for the info

also what was the price on all 5 i didnt see one listed or i might of over looked it

The price for all 5 is the price of the 2 piece, plus the price of the 3 piece. They had no "package deal" when I bought mine, and it looks as if you still have to order each separately.

either one looks good i have chrome on black i got the one where you cut out stock grille wasn't too much of a pain

just where the cuts were took a little bit of sanding but if you don't care about perfection you can't see it. I went ahead and

did it this way since I had to change it to stock front and got an unpainted front

I got the street scene mesh grille in black chrome, Fit awsome, but was hard to install, because I cut out the grill and had to trim some extra because I wanted it to sit deeper into the grille, but I think it was well worth it

post-22239-0-25536100-1358308177_thumb.jpg

post-22239-0-74226300-1358308254_thumb.jpg

i like the black billet alot, im thinking about getting one myself, i found this on amazon, bolt over think it would be any good?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007R6JRMW/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B006X8AMZQ&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0TMNPPV7VE6013WTKSWJ

I got the street scene mesh grille in black chrome, Fit awsome, but was hard to install, because I cut out the grill and had to trim some extra because I wanted it to sit deeper into the grille, but I think it was well worth it

I have this in chrome. Love it..