Airaid Intake, DDM 55w Ballasts

I have started to get into my totaled truck to get some parts off it to sell. I will be adding parts as I go but it will probably be a slow process until a friend of mine gets his garage cleared out then we will start tearing it down faster.

All parts are from a black 2004 Silverado SS with 95,000 miles.

Airaid Cold Air Intake the intake has a bend on the metal bracket that holds it from the impact but functions perfectly and could easily be unbent and repainted. $175 shipped.

Electric Fans with Blackbear wiring harness - $400 shipped, $450 shipped with 145 amp alternator

Clarion CZ500 CD/MP3/Bluetooth deck that works perfectly and includes the the dash install plastic - $100 shipped.

Side mirrors with power, heat, folding, puddle lights - $350 shipped

I also have most of the interior plastics and other small parts available.

The seats and powder coated black stock SS wheels with good Nitto 420S 305/55R20 tires are available. Cluster will be available after I send my current one in to be fixed and converted to LEDs. Cladding will be a full set, the passenger front fender might need to be either fixed or replaced but all other parts looked good. Rear bumper is freshly painted less than 6 months ago.. Front differential has less than 500 miles on it since being serviced with all new GM parts, big stuff is all local pickup only for now.

DDM Ballasts - Sold

Dash SS Emblem - Sold

Wiring harness and steering wheel controls - Sold

post-20300-0-37974100-1358213949_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-75032600-1358213952_thumb.jpg

Edited by Red454SS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

What about the floormats?

I am not sure which set of floormats I am keeping yet, I have a set of Lloyds mats with the embroidered SS logo on all three and also a heavier duty set of grey ones. Leaning towards the heavier ones currently, will decide by the end of the week.

Are the mirrors available?

I have one person that asked for the mirrors already, if that doesn't go through I will still have them available.

Nevermind I was not familiar with your posts i thought the parts you were trying to sell were from the truck in your sig. I just went back and read your other posts and realized the parts are coming off a black SS. :banghead: But congrats on buying adams truck that thing is beautiful!! :thumbs:

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)