Airaid Intake, DDM 55w Ballasts

would you sell the alternator seprate? i would like the package deal but few bones short till payday comes around

I can do the alternator separately yes, it would be $50 plus shipping which I am pretty sure I can get that into a medium or large flat rate box, which would be 12-15 for shipping.

Here is what the deck looks like, I can get an actual picture tomorrow if you want. Rims and tires are still on the truck but I have donor wheels to put on there if someone is interested. They were powder coated about a year ago, one of them does have a ring around the inside from when a caliper bolt came loose and scraped it, this was before they got powder coated though so it is covered up pretty well. It isn't really that noticeable but it is there. The center caps and rims near the caps have chips on them since people are idiots and not careful when taking them off, so some new paint or touchup wouldn't hurt. I think there is one small scrape on one of them near the outside of the rim, no clue what from as I never curbed them. This is a picture from a couple months ago of what they look like on the truck.

post-20300-0-33621800-1360647778_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-98065700-1360648176_thumb.jpg