built tranny question

Transmission!!!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which trans do you prefer

eddy this is a chevy site not a mopar site! lol, kevin, i have heard nothing but nightmare stories about level 10. so many people that had their trannys "built" and they put stock parts in....like in eddys truck. nikko you drive like a woman, i cant believe you havent grenaded that thing yet. i hear good things about rossler but not much on ls1 or here. its between his or flt. just gotta compare components to make me feel better i think. let us know about the performabuilt, they were first on my list from the popularity on ls1 but then i did some more research and pretty much every one every made has failed but 2 lol.

hell yea i drive like a grandma. if only all the other grandmas drove like me wed all get where we have to go on time haha. i agree with the doctor. just get the FLT everyone has had nothing but great things to say about them. IMO thats safest route to go. and where have you been man your the one whos been a ghost for like the past 2 years lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone can find someone that's not happy with there FLT tranny I would love to hear about it cause I've yet to hear see anyone have a problem with there transmission

Jesus do you work for FLT? You havnt even ran a unit yet and you are all over their nuts.

They build a nice unit I agree but I would want a profit if I was posting as often as you about how great they are without even owning a unit yet.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

I looked and searched for 12 months for the best replacement I would've bought from anyone almost went with performabuilt then found more then a couple of guys that were not happy so they were off the list and I'm not even going into monster ha ha and everyone I talked to that had a FLT was so happy they would never use anyone else again and when I ordered chuck was so good to deal with wasn't trying to sell me more then I needed just to make a buck I feel like I got the best tranny I could find with the best service provided so I didn't just buy from them I did my homework for a year before even ordering so like I said in a year searching I could not find one person not happy with them and if you can then i would love to hear about it and ill have to ask chuck about profit sharing and have winters off so ill also ask chuck for some side work I'm sure I'd learn a lot but I'm not gonna hold my breath