LETS SEE THEM PICS OF YOUR SS LIGHT

BLNAWAY

I would like a set of these bad ass light, but it says I am restricted from the members section, so I can't pm anyone. How can I get a set?

Get more posts. Then you'll be able to PM.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just found this thread. That looks clean and really nice! Any chance for the SS in red surrounded by blue bowtie?

Haha that'd be a tough one! Expensive too IF they can pull it off. The group buy was for a simple SS logo in several colors to have a wide clientele. Others have wanted VHO or other designs in the past, and im sure they can manufacture something like this, but it has to be kept simple. I know a certain member wants to go ahead and pay the money for a more complicated design for his JG truck. Problem is, its expensive to start a new design, but then you can buy them for around $35 a pair once the design is already built. So doing a group buy makes it affordable to produce a new design if you have, say 20people buying a set. So if you're serious about opening a new design, get with Alex and see what you can come up with. And either pay the cost for a new design yourself, or get a good group of people together and split the cost.

Sorry for the crappy Iphone pic. I will post a better one when i can.

sslight_zps3fae6e38.jpg

Ahhh.. So sick. These came out so nice. Still waiting to install mine. Not sure what to do with them yet? There so good looking i hate the fact that you can only see it when you open your door at night. I'd be waiting till it gets dark to run all my errands so i can see it light up all all the time..

Just found this thread. That looks clean and really nice! Any chance for the SS in red surrounded by blue bowtie?

there is one already made that has Chevrolet in gold/yellow with blue Bowie under in surrounded by white ring

Ahhh.. So sick. These came out so nice. Still waiting to install mine. Not sure what to do with them yet? There so good looking i hate the fact that you can only see it when you open your door at night. I'd be waiting till it gets dark to run all my errands so i can see it light up all all the time..

one in rear bumper and first to put underhood mat!!