truck running to lean/ bank 2 runnjng to lean (heated seat issue??)

Ok guys I'm sure you can guess the codes I'm getting. I've replaced my MAF and all 4 O2 sensors. Not 20 miles down the road my light comes back on. Kinda pissing me off at this point. Anyone have any insight as to what's causing this? My next step is replace all the vacuum lines in my motor.

Most of the arrivals I've read said its most likely the MAF or O2 sensors. Could it be injectors that Arnt squirting enough! fuel? .

Any help would be appreciated. I'm already 500 bucks in repairs and no resolution. But I love my Chevy.

On a side note my drivers heated seat gets extremely hot right on the left side. To the point of almost burning my ass lol. I havnt looked as of yet but is there a replacement out there? Hard to install? The back works great. Just the seat

could be injectors.. could be a broken rocker.. had that happen to a buddy of mine..

could take a valve cover off and see if its all proper in there... could switch injectors from one side to the other, see if the condition goes to that side..

could be a coil pack or a plug not firing.. maybe..

With the broken rocker wouldn't I see a serious performance drain?

I'll have to look up how yo swap injectors. That's new to me.

I just replaced my plugs and wires this past summer but I'm unsure of the coil packs. I don't remember

As far as your seat you'll probably need a new element. Now as far as you're CE what code do you have? Any loses in mpg?or performance ? What mods do you have?

And if t was a coil or plug/wire you'd have a random or cylinder misfire code not a lean if that what you say you have right?

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I still have about the same crappy 14-16 MPG I was getting. No performance issues that u have noticed. All I have is a cold air intake and a tune in from my Diablo sport tuner. But all of that was after I've had these error codes.

I don't know how to check my fuel pressure. I think my Diablo sport tuner can monitor that. If not how would I?

I will look for leaks around the intake manifolds

I'll bet that you have a intake gasket leaking! Does your truck run a little rough when cold? While the truck is idling, spry around that base of the intake to heads and see if the idle raises. I see about 1 truck a month with this same issue and almost every time its the intake gaskets leaking.

I don't notice a rough idle when its cold. But if I go to back up and turn the wheel its hard to turn for like a half second til the power steering kicks in. Almost like an air bubble. But that's the only thing j notice. That's not dependant on the cold. Normally happens when I start my truck up for the day of when its been sitting for a few hrs. I always thought it was nothing.

I'll but some Carb cleaner and spray around. Thx

Just scheduled for the intake manifold gasket to be replaced. Awesome.

Have to loon into a new seat heater tho..

Thx guys..

So the carb cleaner truck worked?, your idle rose when you sprayed near the leak?.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

My mechanic will check be4 he takes anything apart to conferm . But his thoughts is that its the intake manifold gasket. And I agree because I've replaced the other possible causes. O2 sensors and MAF. Unless there is a gash in a vacuum line. Which I doubt. An intake manifold is a bit behond my driveway repair skills.

I also am having him check a coolant line that is all gooped up with crap. I want to make sure the crimp is not getting lose. (Right where is goes from a metal pipe off the radiator to the rubber hose. Also looks like there is oil all over the bottom of the motor. I know its not a clean place but I don't want any surprises down the road. Just doesn't look good.

If your coolant is starting to look like brown-redish mud, that's from low coolant level. When your coolant level gets low,oxygen gets in your system and this causes your dexcool coolant to turn to mud. I would look for signs of coolant leaks. Usually water pumps on these motors....