Boosting and Breathers

Mr.Scary

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the link Kelly provided, and you have to specify vehicle application. Trucks aren't listed, as well as the arrival blue paint code. So do I have to call or can I just choose SSR, TBSS, or LS2 vette? The oil cap etc. should be the same right?

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I know the caps are the same on the tbss and the ss. But the necks are different. I tried the one of my wife's tbss once to see where the neck put the cap for my turbo placement. Not sure about the others.

i have a catch can from catchcans.com .. how can i buy just the breather for the pass side oil cap from RX?

they sell the one way valve breather cap separately, just look through the site. i think they are like $30

I was looking at the link Kelly provided, and you have to specify vehicle application. Trucks aren't listed, as well as the arrival blue paint code. So do I have to call or can I just choose SSR, TBSS, or LS2 vette? The oil cap etc. should be the same right?

you can use any of those vehicles.... they are all the exact same. yes the filler neck is slightly different, however the cap is IDENTICAL. they are a cap only, does not come with a neck you reuse yours.

I know the caps are the same on the tbss and the ss. But the necks are different. I tried the one of my wife's tbss once to see where the neck put the cap for my turbo placement. Not sure about the others.

caps are all the same- i usually order under TBSS its damn near the exact same everything anyways.