How to contact Zippy

kissfans03ss

you guys need to call him his number is in his sig. I have his number as 1-231-638-1981 on my phone and thats the number he always contacts me on. last time I talked to him which was a week or so ago he told me its best to contact him and not wait for a call for him to contact you. hes a pretty busy guy.

Heres the numbers from his Sig Phone number: 231-638-1981 or 702-406-0333

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

yeah seriously DO NOT leave him a PM, email, or voicemail... it will be weeks (if at all) he calls you back :lol: he is like a damn call center in India its overwhelming lol. you have to call him at that number above, and if he doesnt answer try again later. he is usually pretty good about his phone just not checking tons of messages

its worth the wait though, he is a great tuner and knows his shit better than most :thumbs:

Yeah guys like stated above text him or call don't leave him a message. He will call you back or text you back. If you text make sure you tell him who you are and your from the site. Super nice guy

I texted him a couple weeks ago and he texted back right away, and had my tune sent out a few days later, and yes he's a very nice guy and helpful! And I gotta thank Jason (JC03SS) again for helping me out with getting a tune