What's SS cladding worth

kyle's v

I'm just curious what a complete set of cladding is worth with very minor damage?? It has everything brackets and all from an 03. I plan to modify it so I can do a RC SS clone. Is there someone on the forum that can do this or what's the best way to go about it?

Its hard to say. Are you talking about the front and rear bumped covers also? Or just the side cladding and brackets? I bought a full cladding set minus the front and rear bumper for $1150.00 that was with all the brackets and everything was O.E.M off a black 04 silverado in a salvage yard. he didnt want to sell the front bumper without selling the complete front clip for $1400.00

Its hard to say. Are you talking about the front and rear bumped covers also? Or just the side cladding and brackets? I bought a full cladding set minus the front and rear bumper for $1150.00 that was with all the brackets and everything was O.E.M off a black 04 silverado in a salvage yard. he didnt want to sell the front bumper without selling the complete front clip for $1400.00

Yes, this was front and rear bumpers also. The front bumper will need some work and may not be usable. The back is fine though. Does a $1,000 plus shipping sound fair?

I think that's fair. Shipping isn't cheap but Really depends on the shape of the cladding. If its in good shape and the bumpers are Usable thats sweet deal IMO . Stuff isnt cheap. It would be a few thousand at the dealership