Should i try to buy

jovanny

I say go for it, only 80K miles is not bad for a 10 year old car, and the price is great.

If your going to buy it for you son just make sure he has a major appreciation for it. The SSS is an awesome vehicle and I hope he treats it with the respect it deserves.

its a fair price. but me personally I wouldn't buy it for that price. Id beat them up a bit on the price. you have the think that the truck is salvaged for a reason. Its not like the insurance company is going to salvage it just because. Banks and insurance look at the truck is only being worth half of retail. Or at least around here they do. Im not saying its not worth it for the right price.

I'll say this a close friend bought a honda civic Si that was stolen but recovered. but the insurance company had already paid out the owner so It was there car. well my buddy ended up buying it and it was in really good shape but still had a salvaged title because it had been stolen. well a few years after buying the car he got t-boned in it. the retail on the car was $13k and his insurance company would only give him $7K because it had a salvaged title. So Id do some home work and see how your bank looks at it and what you insurance will cover if something happens to it. but every insurance company is different and they might be ok with s salvaged/ bonded title.

Best of luck it is a nice truck,