Sometimes the sun shines on a dogs ass

A_FUrious

Yesterday I was trolling craigslist and I came across this

22" Rims for sale $400 Willow Grove - auto parts - by owner

22" Boss Rims for sale. Black with Polished lip. 5 rims, 5 tires. 4 of the tires are new with only 11,200 miles on them ( mostly highway miles froma cross country trip, tires are Koumo. Rims are chevy 6 lug pattern persently on a Hummer H3. First$400 with a crappy set of beat rims and tires takes them. Repo man is coming to take truck by Monday at the latest so I need to have rims to roll it on the flatbed truck.

so I called my buddy with a Sierra with 17's. I offered him up my SS stocks for his rims and 400 bucks. if you dont know my stocks were flaking and not in the greatest shape.They had new tires, but that to me, was the best feature. Well i called the guy and i was in luck, they were available. Long story short, I basically copped 5 Boss 330's for free. I'm still in awe, almost like i'm expecting dood to call me back and ask for em back..They are a bit dirty, so once i clean up the truck ill post some pics...

yeah some times craighslist can be great. I like people selling stuff that need money they will always sell for cheap. I have bought quite a bit the last year and just turned around and flipper it a doubled my money. sounds like you got a sweet deal. 330s are sweet. maybe one day I"ll get a set :jester:

yeah some times craighslist can be great. I like people selling stuff that need money they will always sell for cheap. I have bought quite a bit the last year and just turned around and flipper it a doubled my money. sounds like you got a sweet deal. 330s are sweet. maybe one day I"ll get a set :jester:

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, much appriciated. I can't wait for the weather to break. These crappy cold rainy days have caused serious neglect to the truck. I think its been 3 weeks since I've pampered the old girl... damn you old man winter...