KoTToN

Hey guys thanks for the welcome. First off I want to say this SS is the nicest truck ive ever been in. My friend has a black hemi sport ram which he got right when they came out and I thought it had killer power and style but then I saw this SS at the local dealership and :eek: . The other Truck in my sig was the one I sold in order to get this. It was origionally bought to be a tow rig but didnt use it much for that since we found a storage place right next to havasue and just keep the boat there. So i slapped on a few mods and it became my trail rig which was very fun untill the last year when cali gas prices decided to go way up. The specs were 6" RCD lift 3" body, took out the blocks in the back put in some 8" custom deaver packs, k&N intake, dual spintech exhaust, hypertech programmer, 38" PJ tires and some Weld Sidewinder rims. The shocks were fox 2.0's and the weekass stock steering was upgraded to thick tie rods with heim joints and a pitman/idler arm brace all thanks to Cognito suspension.

Thanks for the tip about the fans I went and bought some super glue to keep them right were they are. The cool thing about them is when you turn off your truck they power down and sound like a jet engine powering down. :thumbs:

BTW black is the fastest color thats why I chose it :P

Right on :thumbs: Sounds like you had that other truck hooked up right... the SS was a great choice for your next ride (except for the color that is :P ) So where ya from??? I want to know if I see a parked 05 SS around here if I should bother popping the hood to steal the fans, especaially if I'll need something to get past the super glue! :jester:

Archived