i guess its a late b-day

rossypho

i just turned 21 down rang. came home to germany were im stationed

i currently own a gti here (and absolutly hate it) buddy just bought a trail blazer and said he was looking for someone to take the truck off his hand with no extra cost, just what he has left on the truck. talked to his bank and signing the paper work monday to take over his 05 SS in silver AWD :D im so excited

a little about me as a car guy, still own my first car (71 vw bug) DD in highschool for 4 years, did every bit on maintance includding a baja chop when i reended a tahoe due to brakes locking up, had a number of there cars while i had that (a 84 f250 6.9 idi diesel with a turbo mod and c6 gear vender) then got a 04f350 6.0 powerstroke diesel just before deployment, and got a 76 914 with a 911 slant nose body kit curently. also got a vw bus project (the gti is being transplanted into the bus this summer when i come home for leave)

been wanting a ls based engine project and got a good deal on a awd truck and jumped on it. i originally wanted a twin turbo monster 04 gto but the truck being awd is just going ot make a way better street monster

the trucks looking to be around 1000hp. thats the goal in the next 3 years. 4l80e conversion with awd, going to have a manual valve body, twin 76 from on3 (untill i desied to get better turbos) turbosmart bov and wastegages, twin intercooler. (all my mods were suppose to be for a 5.7l ls6/ls1 motor so some engine spec will change but it will be a built motor) but for now basic heads (thinking 6.2 heads to get comp down if i can get a cheap set)with dual spring, new pushrods, and of course dished pistons, intake, new headers to the turbos, custome intakes and intercooler, probablt a ls6 cam to start with till i have a custome cam made, dual timing chains, wanting to do a big brake kit yet ssbc doesnt do a v8 caliper, and probably going to do a carbon fiber drive shafts when i do the 4l80e, rear end idk yet. i was thinking maybe transpanting a duramax rear end and front end to make this bulletproof and 8lugs woudl make it funny. but i want to be able to smoke my bro and his imports on the track so i might do a ford 9in CV joint rear end to give it a racecar style rear suspension still in the works. everything is about a buget build. im all about it, i know the ls6 can push 1000hp cheaply and i want ot do the same out of this motor for a couple years, a fully built motor will be built one day but the goal is this truck 1000hp with a built drive train for racing. all while i still build my 2000ft-lbs tq monster 6.0 ford! thats my true daily, this truck is only a daily while im in germany for now, unless i get another over seas tour.

all this work is going to be done by me, i just love modding cars and turning wrenchs. im a mechanic in the army working on black hawks, and currently im a crew chief with just shy of 600combat hours and just shy of 800 total flight hours (will be over 800 in a couple months) ill be asking alot of questions on the 4l80e and things on heads soon, these are the first mods (since its going to be different then what i originaly was planning)

build threat will come. these next 3months might not get to see any changes, just collecting a 80, and those parts, all while asking some questions about the turbos. really in the next couple months im paying off my 10k loan on my f350 then once that done, im shipping that gti home on my dime. then paying the last of that car off. once this is all said and done then hoping ill be in hawai ill start the turbo mods and drivetrain. as for now its just peacing togeather the parts little by little as money frees up