Blacked out the Grand prix...

cmoney23

• 6 months later...

sorry i know this thread is kinda old but i saw this image on google and i have got to know what you used to tint your tail lights i have an all black GXP and i want them to look like this so bad. you did an awesome job. was it just the tint spray?

Here it is so far. Wish i coulda washed it up first. She is quit filthy. I got some Chrome GXP exhaust tips that are goin on next week when they arrive...

IMAG0631_zpsc214ddd8.jpg

IMAG0629_zps1e225483.jpg

Already sold that car for a huge profit. I used VHT nightshade and sprayed everything in the rear i could, then i cleared over it . Prolly used 5-6 coats of clear so the sun wont fade it. I made $1,000 profit off that car. An 18 yr. Old kid begged his parents to get it.

Already sold that car for a huge profit. I used VHT nightshade and sprayed everything in the rear i could, then i cleared over it . Prolly used 5-6 coats of clear so the sun wont fade it. I made $1,000 profit off that car. An 18 yr. Old kid begged his parents to get it.

did you use rattle can clear or actual clear coat and a hvlp spray gun? how much did the cops hassle you for it.