I Cant stand this weather

8hnpSS

i just have to rant on how bad i hate this season. its just terrible id rather it be 110 than this crap. and to top it all off the roads are salted to the point where it literally turns your shoes white. ok im done lol

saltH2_zpsd21c24ab.jpg

I hate this also, We got about a 1/2 inch of the white stuff when it was just at freezing and then the temp dipped to 6* Deg F and froze hard and the city put enough salt on the road to combat 3' of snow !!!

Just when I get mine cleaned up from the last snow it does it again !!! I am done with winter !!!

I got stuck behind a brine truck on 80 Niko. My car actually had saltcicles hanging off it when I got home. I should have taken a pic.

I went on my road with a shovel and scooped up a full bucket of salt to use on my driveway. yea, I am that cheap...

i just have to rant on how bad i hate this season. its just terrible id rather it be 110 than this crap. and to top it all off the roads are salted to the point where it literally turns your shoes white. ok im done lol

saltH2_zpsd21c24ab.jpg

And that's why I put mine away.... Ontario roads are the same way.