I Cant stand this weather

8hnpSS

I am in Canada, my truck now has 60,000 km and never been winter driven... The under carriage is spotless. I will winter drive it when I get some more km but until then I have the capability to store it and another vehicle to drive.

As bad as these roads get up here in northern MN. I am glad we have a chance for alot of snow for skiing and snowmobiling. These last two years have been bad though. Anyways your roads are non concerning compared to ours LOL. Thats why my SSS is garage kept and stored in the winters. It seems to get this bad every week up here then we get a freak heat wave like 30' to melt the snow then it drops again to below 0. Like this morning it was -26 below and -40 to -50 windchill.... Winters don't know how to make up there mind up here LOL

post-14790-0-19773500-1359751950_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

i just have to rant on how bad i hate this season. its just terrible id rather it be 110 than this crap. and to top it all off the roads are salted to the point where it literally turns your shoes white. ok im done lol

saltH2_zpsd21c24ab.jpg

Cry baby, you can keep your 110°.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

i just have to rant on how bad i hate this season. its just terrible id rather it be 110 than this crap. and to top it all off the roads are salted to the point where it literally turns your shoes white. ok im done lol

i to would rather have 110*...here they don't use salt on the roads, they use cinders (crushed lava rocks) so instead of salt damage we get stone chips every where.. :banghead:

oh yea, it dose snow here.. :D

post-2901-0-49128600-1359894098_thumb.jpg