Finally introducing myself!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my buddy did it All I call this guy a young chip foose haha

Check this link out he's always postin up his work and is very good at it there are also updates of out trucks in the crew feel free to add us

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/trokiando.draztikamente?__user=100001235318210

I checked his page out. A lot of dope trucks man. I need to come down there and buy a summer truck. He has a older ext can on his page for sale that would be a great summer rig. To bad it's 5k miles away.

Whoooofff 5k miles away is a good way from here haha I'm tellin u our truck crew is just a group of buddy's that bleed sweat and tear trucks haha

We got a ft worth Dallas chapter and a valley also

Edited by Wrexicano_hpt (see edit history)

welcome to the site adrian good to see ur progress ,post up ur interior pix im sure these guys will dig it i love the way it looks .any future go fast mods ?

Wassuuppp my Mann and yea I sure will I'm still workin outta town and haven't had time to wash her up but I definatly will post an update for some interior pics on this same thread

And as for performance I do plan on just cammin and fbo my 5.3 it has

What I really wanna do is build me a motor and buy parts little by little if I find em for the right price