Finally introducing myself!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good. why didnt you leave your other wheels on it? the staggered fitment looked good with your drop

I sold them and used the money on making it an SS i still have my narrowed differential so it's ready for a 10 inch wide wheel with a 4" back spacing

I had 22" all around my next pair will be 24"s

I sold them and used the money on making it an SS i still have my narrowed differential so it's ready for a 10 inch wide wheel with a 4" back spacing

I had 22" all around my next pair will be 24"s

if you got a narrowed diff, all you need to do is tub the fender wells in the bed a little bit... but even if you dont, you can run a 12" wide still. a stock axle will take a 10" wide wheel. the only issue going past 12" is the leaf springs... you have to go 4 link to run wider

if you got a narrowed diff, all you need to do is tub the fender wells in the bed a little bit... but even if you dont, you can run a 12" wide still. a stock axle will take a 10" wide wheel. the only issue going past 12" is the leaf springs... you have to go 4 link to run wider

With a 4" backspace?

Edited by Wrexicano_hpt (see edit history)