The viscous coupler can transfer power to either axle from the fore mention split to 100% to either axle depending on axle slip. Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the correction sir

I have always payed attention to my truck when starting as it is stored a lot and I want a clean nice smooth ignition, I keep tabs on all gauges. Truck is fully loaded except Onstar but I have never seen this since I bought it in 8-2005.....I am not doubting anything you say but I am starting to think their might be something aftermarket going on. I could be completely wrong, but this is baffling to me.

edit - I need to clarify another point. When I store my truck I have to drive it at least 2 cycles (20 miles) to get the PCM back to working order. And my compass was off horribly one time when I started my truck (it faces west when stored). When started the compass wouldnt display anything. But after the 20 mile drive to retrain the PCM everything was fine. I am very curious as to what this % is

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)