How to fix a random P0300

chawkins6789

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While your at it check out a oil catch can for the pcv valve I just ordered one from elite engineering it might help prolong those new cats it can't hurt It describes its function on there site and looks cool as hell while doing its job at the same time I got one for a 2004 zo6 engine but it will work for ours I never knew oil entered into the engine until a couple of guys on here were talking about it then looked it up

Yeah I know what ya mean but something to look into for the future it says it catches about 8oz's every 3000 miles all I could think of is one of those little trolls with the funny hair do holding a quart of oil laughing at me dumping oil right into the intake coating intake valves pistons exhaust valves and then bam right on the cats to harden like a rock the guy that was talking about answered the question why didn't chevy put it on at the factory and he answered cause nobody would empty it all I could think of is those people that go to jiffy lube great answer elite engineering looked to me as the best for our application