Feb.2,2013

Bad Bowtie

Jon, I am very sorry for your loss but be strong and have comfort in knowing that he probably went peacfully and be gratefull that you had the years with him that you did.I wish your family all the best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

My condolences on your loss. Its a tough thing to go through. I lost my father a little over 2 years ago also. For a long time I was lost. Like a few other members said, talk to the Lord, he's always listening. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.. Stay strong brother! We're all here for you!

Sorry for your loss. My father also passed away in his recliner with a beer I his hand and a brownie on his leg. Go figure. But I know it helped me and our family that he went peacefully and probably happy. Like others have said pray. I know that's what I did. Again I am sorry for your loss. Will be praying for your family tonight.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have be talking to God..... a lot.

It is so wierd. About a month ago I found part of an old ring out in our backyard, I guess one of my 2 dogs had been digging & it just "landed" by our back door??

Today is the day we lay my fathers body to rest.

I just went out to feed our 2 dogs in the backyard, and found a CROSS laying face up on a spot of dirt, no grass around, clear to see facing me as I walked between my girls new (Christmas) trampoline & our back door.

Amazing!!! It is like I was supposed to find it!!

I feel comforted, as I've lived at this same house since '95, had these same to dogs for almost 10 yrs, & now all the sudden these things start popping up.

I'm going to keep this cross in my pocket today.

Keep those prayers going guys. And if your in your SSS today, give her "a little throttle" for my dad. He left his '04 GMC VHO for my mother & she still has his '96 Impala SS they bought new...

-Jon

These things like the cross happen for a reason. He is showing you he is listening and have you a little something for comfort. I'd keep it in your truck and its a little peace of his gift and it can ride with you.

Sorry to hear that. I just lost my Father In Law this last September from the same thing. It was out of no where. The same reasoning of passing, wither a Massive coronary or Blood clot. Its always a little easier knowing they went in peace. Hope your days get better even though the pain will always be there.

Sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you're going through. My dad passed away last week. We just had the funeral Tuesday. He was 81 and had alzheimers and dementia. It is still so hard to accept but the last few months have been hell for him and my mother so at least he's at peace now. Again, my condolences to you and your family. May your father rest in peace.