new guy with unintentional SS!

bassmaster

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I gotya. The keys are awesome. My gma has a place in Marathon (right at the East end of 7mile bridge) and we love going down there for a week and fishing but here's the link of the meet. Prospectors is an awesome place. We met there last year

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266621

sent from your HTC Rezound

And here's the pics I was finally able to grab!

me4ydase.jpg

eba6uhen.jpg

jujeny6a.jpg

6e7u5asy.jpg

ja5y5y9e.jpg

Two little dents on the bed rail. Actually not that noticeable, especially for being black.

tesesuma.jpg

e9e3y4ed.jpg

There is no radio hooked up, but it came with the factory one, an alpine with flip out nav screen, and a dead pioneer one

aze7e9ej.jpg

Also just picked this nav unit up yesterday for $180.only used for one month

vebu9yjy.jpg

e6ure2yg.jpg

sesubure.jpg

ajuna4y6.jpg

Dat snow roof

u4epa5y9.jpg

ehyqama7.jpg

9yjuga3y.jpg

Ain't that the truth! Le wallet hurts already thinking about it all aha so much resistance to not blow all my monies

Thanks! Sucks ya missed out! This craigslist ad was only posted for 35mins before I called him. Within the 20mins I was on the phone, 3 other people called. Even at 8 30pm lol

Hawkward.... :jester: the site itself is great, just not my type of atmosphere really. As you probably know, gmfs and cgm are much more 'lax'than fcs and gmt.

But I only have 60 posts over on gmt. Either your a very knowledgeable mod, or remember me for a bad reason hahah

Became a mod in December. But I'm an IT guy and in college so all my time is on a computer. I have a good memory. Believe the sig says AssMaster

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Ooh I just went over the GWB to buy this truck in New Rochelle, NY lol. I'm in Tuckerton - 30 mins North of Atlantic City, about 35mins south of seaside, and 15 mins away from LBI (its our barrier island) So I think it's a pretty damn good spot ahah

• 3 weeks later...