Blizzard "Nemo" pics

kissfans03ss

Man. That would be tough.

Hope they get you cleared up soon. I figure that that could cause big trouble to some old shut-in folks.

Some towns still havent been plow, a few of my co workers are out because there streets havent been plowed yet and people are pissed.Then you have people that had to work on Friday during the storm and their cars got stranded on the highways and roads causing more of a hassle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

we got about 14' and i was out for just about the entire storm up till 2 am lol. i think im one of the only ones that enjoyed this storm :troll:

the first pic is the morning of the end of the storm. you cant really tell but the roads havnt been plowed yet

photo1_zps53569878.jpg

had some fun here with some jeep friends. we later went off into the woods and up some serious snow and i almost got stuck once

photo_zps047bda66.jpg

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

Some towns still havent been plow, a few of my co workers are out because there streets havent been plowed yet and people are pissed.Then you have people that had to work on Friday during the storm and their cars got stranded on the highways and roads causing more of a hassle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Man, There's some hurtin folks up there for sure.

Over 3.5 feet here on lawns. Have measured over 4 on my deck. The diesel plow truck could not plow our driveway as the snowbank was taller than the 2012 F-250 Super Duty, thing is a tank. Asked around and I guess the blizzard of '78 still holds the title. If this lasted another 12 hours this would have been the record. I just wish our sally pants Deval Patrick didnt close the roads.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

^^^Nothing like shoveling for a whole day! I actually love to shovel and do snow removal, its very peaceful, no joke. I am in the midst of planning a trip down to Pt Charlotte, when I get dates I will let you know JC03SS. Lets go catch some lunkers fishing.