Proflowers beware.

cb2big4u

Do I ordered flowers from proflowers.com on Monday and had them delivered to my wife today at work. Wanted to show off my love in front of her coworkers for Valentine's day. They send me a tracking number last night at 8pm that is FedEx. I'm like what the **** and thinking that's not right. I called this morning and they said my wife will receive her flowers in a box with the vase seperately wrapped and will have to put her own "i love you" pik that came with it in the flowers.

I'm ****ing furious. This ****ing sucks! No way for me to cancel or intercept the package. I thought that when I paid 45$ for ****ing shipping that they would have a local florist deliver my bouquet of flowers like they did last Valentine's day.

No one ever buy from proflowers.com as they are overpriced and full of shit.

3 dozen roses and some extras delivered by FedEx for 150$... Get the **** out of here. If I knew I would have picked up 5 dozen roses at the local grocery store for the same price and delivered them myself already in a ****ing vase.

**** you proflowers.com

/end rant

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Damn chase I used them a couple times. And yeah there way over priced. Ill just buy mine from a local place also from now on last time the flowers died in a couple days too. Cost me like 60$

Yea, them and 1800flowers I stay away from during the holidays. They jam you with AM delivery, delivery, and S&H.. It's bullsh*t.. Honestly if you call them and freak out, sometimes they'll refund a portion of the cost. Although the last time I called and complained they discounted a future purchase. That was the last time I ever use any Internet flower company. It's just a PITA to call a flower shop weeks in advanced to have them deliver it.

I've since decided to go with gold dipped roses. Steven Singer.. My wife loves em and its a sure shot every year, n they don't die..

Sorry bout your misfortune, but its good to let others know how bad they suck.

I used them once before, they delivered a cheap little 20$ worth basket and I paid 80$ on line for it. Called em back and got the number of the florist that delivered them and had my girl go in there and pick out what ever she wanted for FREE! She got a plant, that later died....o well.lol today I just got off work and picked up a dozen off the side of the road for 25$! Came with a vase and babys breath. Then I just hand delivered them into her office, in uniform....haha ohh boy were her coworkers jealous! Haha

Winning:D

Sent from my 4G Razor

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)

Yea, them and 1800flowers I stay away from during the holidays. They jam you with AM delivery, delivery, and S&H.. It's bullsh*t.. Honestly if you call them and freak out, sometimes they'll refund a portion of the cost. Although the last time I called and complained they discounted a future purchase. That was the last time I ever use any Internet flower company. It's just a PITA to call a flower shop weeks in advanced to have them deliver it.

I've since decided to go with gold dipped roses. Steven Singer.. My wife loves em and its a sure shot every year, n they don't die..

Sorry bout your misfortune, but its good to let others know how bad they suck.

Sorry about your recent luck......this guy speaks the truth about Steven Singer. His dipped roses are always a success and he always gets them to you in time. He will even overnight the day before Vday. Customer service is excellent as well