Welcome to our new host - please post impressions

Mervz

• Admin

Well, the host transfer is almost complete. We finally feel comfortable this morning re-opening the forum.

We've yet to turn the gallery back on but will do so soon. We just need to finish transferring all the files.

Please post any page loading impressions, bugs, or comments in this thread. We'll work to fix things as they pop up over the weekend.

I am fairly new to this site, and i was wondering why I am unable to view any members' profiles. Is this a current problem, or is this only a problem on my end? If I type in a members name in the search box, it tells me "sorry, you dont have permission for that."

I am fairly new to this site, and i was wondering why I am unable to view any members' profiles. Is this a current problem, or is this only a problem on my end? If I type in a members name in the search box, it tells me "sorry, you dont have permission for that."

I believe you have to have a min. of 10 posts before that feature will work 4 you.

Seems to be pretty quick. Can we change the TOTM pick out guys while your making a couple changes.

I think when the Garage is back they will go back to the old way of doing truck of the month. Where everyone post a link to a garage and the 3 cars with the most picks go into a voting foor truck of the month.

So far the site seems fine. The chat box looks to be working on and off. Seems much faster loading, and I do like the quick reply option.

Seems a little quicker, but here are some issues I found.

It's not quoting properly/at all. Post 2 and 3 should have quotes from the previous post, but it is all just the same text.

pasu7ume.jpg

And different pages won't load. Notice page 1 posts are the same as page 2, even though the post count and date is right

dyza2e8u.jpg

e4atuses.jpg

There apply for everything I've seen, not just those threads

sent from your HTC Rezound

Also just realized it won't let me edit. Went to change 2 of those ^ Pics to these, but says it fails to connect to the forum every time I try to edit. Does it on all my other posts as well.

Example of edit fail

y6ejyme3.jpg

Better pics of pages not loading

e6a6e4us.jpg

vabu4ura.jpg

sent from your HTC Rezound

• Admin

So far its fast, But none of my pics are on here anymore !!!

Do I need to delete all of them and start over or will I get them all back ?

For some reason some pictures didnt get moved correctly. I just got home, and will be working on this issue specifically. Ill have them back by tomorrow.

• Admin

Also just realized it won't let me edit. Went to change 2 of those ^ Pics to these, but says it fails to connect to the forum every time I try to edit. Does it on all my other posts as well. Example of edit fail y6ejyme3.jpg Better pics of pages not loading e6a6e4us.jpgvabu4ura.jpg sent from your HTC Rezound

Tapatalk? Give me a day or so to get through the normal stuff, then tapatalk should be an easy fix. Thanks for reporting.