Pace setter long tube help???

Blazerdave2000

Well long story short I received a free set of pacesetter long tube headers part number 70-2267.. Well I looked at the paper work and noticed it said silverado awd/4wd 07-09. So I'm like ****.... I did some research and seems to be the correct headers they call for are 70-2265. Does anyone no if the 2267 headers will work? I'd hate to send them back and actually have to pay for a set lol??????

Yea this sucks they were free but I'm afraid to start taking all my stock exhaust off and try to fit these on being I had appointment to drop my truck off on Monday morning to have all my custom exhaust made:(

I've looked at both sets online and the pics this basically look the same lol. Who knows

Lol thanks guys. I said screw it and I'm just gonna go with it. Looks like the passenger side is identical and the driver side is slightly diff. If it don't work I'll just sell them and have to reorder the right ones. I'm going to be the guy who proves part numbers wrong haha

Well there it is guys. Part numbers don't mean anything lol. They both went right in. The passenger side was a little tricky but both in and good to go. Now I can drop my truck off on Monday to have my custom exhaust and then the whipple install next weekend