Pace setter long tube help???

Blazerdave2000

Jeeze! I just dropped my truck off to have them connect to the headers and run the exhaust to cats and a x pipe. I get there and the guy pulls it right in the shop and puts it in the air. I never heard anyone complain as much as this guy did. Hes f bombing all over the place. How am I f ing going to fit all these pipes in there with a x pipe bla bla bla. I'm like dude ur the exhaust guy you told me you could do it lol. Anyway what a nightmare!

Yeah I hear oh it seems like all exhaust guys want to do is replace parts. Not actually build an exhaust, and when they do its like they think they are the only person who can do it. I wish I had my own welder I would just do mine own stuff.

They do charge some coin thats for sure but it wil be nice when its done. This guy is good but he's just always grumpy lol. I'm getting everything in stainless steel an he's only charging me 700 for everything. Witch I thought wasn't to bad.

• 9 months later...