Mpg?

jovanny

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Averaging 15.5 with a mix of city and highway driving. On my longer trips I've been able to average 17-18mpg over 1k miles. I use cruise control religiously and, being the excellent citizen that I am, only ever go ~6mph over limit lol or, whatever the flow of traffic is going.

And here I thought the 10.9 mpg I've gotten on my last few tanks was lower, haha. My average though would probably be right around 12 mpg.

I've gotten 14 going downhill coasting but the average on the DIC was 9.1.

wow you guys all have really bad fuel milage. I only filled up the SS once last year and I still had a half tank last time I had it running. so I get great full milage. I didn't even spend over $120.00 in fuel for the SS last year. :crackup: does it count that mine doesn't run Ha. I put very little miles on it last year. :jester: but when it is up and running I get around 11.5 - 12.4 but really don't care how bad of milage its getting as long as I'm having fun in it. my honda DD gets 28+ in town and only cost $40.00 to fill up every two weeks cant beat it.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

wow you guys all have really bad fuel milage. I only filled up the SS once last year and I still had a half tank last time I had it running. so I get great full milage. I didn't even spend over $120.00 in fuel for the SS last year. :crackup: does it count that mines doesn't run Ha. I put ever little miles on it last year. :jester: but when it is up and running I get around 11.5 - 12.4 but really don't care how bad of milage its getting as long as I'm having fun in it. my honda DD gets 28+ in town and only cost $40.00 to fill up every two weeks cant beat it.

Same here bro, I've maybe filled up twice in the past year cause of trans issues. And like you I have a DD that's gets over 25mpg and about the same to fill up. Can't beet it when gas is 3.80$ here.lol these MPG threads crack me up. Guys its the same shi* people have been putting up here for years, just search it! Everyone's is a little different depending on mods....if your the guy that is that worried about 1 extra mile per gallon you shouldn't be in a performance truck forum. :lol:

Sent from my 4G Razor

Hahaha i JUST started filling mine up again. Been driving it to work and doing some cruising after work. The IC tells me im getting 12.9, and thats with the 20min idle time before i go anywhere. Its been a cold week so i let her get nice and warm before i put it in gear. So all in all, i think thats pretty damn good for what it is (mods in sig). Im sure its around 18hwy in the summer. Ill drive to anchorage this summer and get an idea of where its at. But like stated above, even if i got 8mpg, i dont care. Haha its a performance truck and when i built it, the last thing i was considering was fuel economy. Haha.