G8 Dyno Vid

silverado777

Well I was getting the G8 aligned yesterday and since it was already on the rack I decided to have it dynod. Results came out to 335hp and 352tq with just a base tune. I'm hoping to see closer to 350 once the tune gets dialed in. The car sounds loud in the vid but is 10 times louder in person lol.

th_3665CC11-C933-4D1D-AF8E-DF74D1AA5ACF-2430-000000C145667134_zps538bd4a8.jpg

th_31B26C67-9EC0-47C0-B53C-C5124A649FAF-2430-000000BFDDF42597_zpsf096c665.jpg

Just bolt ons. Mods are in my sig. I'm pretty much done with it even though I would love to throw a cam in it... especially since the stock cam is a little over .400 lift. An easy 50+ hp can be gained with the right cam set up. Well I have been so frustrated with the truck and so busy with gauges that I haven't really had time to work on it much. The next step is to pull the trans....yet again, and send the converter back to Precision to get it tightened up. I also still need to figure out why the rpms fluctuate at parking lots speeds and eventually kill the engine. I really just need to drive it out to Zippy in Vegas and drop it off and let him get it right for me. It was a lot easier when he was only a half hour away from me.

Just bolt ons. Mods are in my sig. I'm pretty much done with it even though I would love to throw a cam in it... especially since the stock cam is a little over .400 lift. An easy 50+ hp can be gained with the right cam set up. Well I have been so frustrated with the truck and so busy with gauges that I haven't really had time to work on it much. The next step is to pull the trans....yet again, and send the converter back to Precision to get it tightened up. I also still need to figure out why the rpms fluctuate at parking lots speeds and eventually kill the engine. I really just need to drive it out to Zippy in Vegas and drop it off and let him get it right for me. It was a lot easier when he was only a half hour away from me.

yeah I hear ya there. you dont have a intake leak or anything like that causing it to idle weird and die?