Bitter sweet day!

ssfast

It was a good day all up till that point! won free hockey tickets in Calgary and my boss bought lunch and had a nice milkshake from peters drive thru (the local good eat's!)

I like tubby dog better than peters :P The tickets would be awesome to win!... if it wasn't for the shames :P hahaha jk jk

Andy, that sucks! Luckily I haven't had any problems yet with my front tint, either on the Sierra or the SS. I actually got pulled over for doing ~120kph in an 80kph construction zone about a km away from my house a cpl of weeks ago (fkn bonehead move, had my leg in it to pass some slower drivers). He was stopped on the side of the road.. I think I caught him off guard, he def didn't have his radar on. It took him a little while to catch up to me, and I pulled over as soon as I saw the flashing lights. He was a very soft-spoken officer, he told me he understood that I just wanted to get home after a long day of work and asked me to take it a little easier in the future. 40kph over in a construction zone would have been a doozy of a ticket. Lol.

And I'm jealous of your low mileage on that thing.. I just rolled over 145,000kms w/ my truck not long ago. I hate putting on the kms, but there is no other vehicle I'd rather drive. In the summer I'll ride the gixxer a lot to keep the kms off of the truck.