Bitter sweet day!

ssfast

My truck hit 60,000km tonight! Then I got yanked over by the cops because he couldn't see my licence plate because snow was covering it and it just snowed the other day really! Then he wrote me a $115 ticket for window tint no warning no talk or explanation just here's a ticket and thanks for paying my wage and have a good night!

If it wasn't so much fun to drive, you probably wouldn't own it. LOL! To the OP, that sucks. Hope you have a better day. Some cops are ok, some have a chip on their shoulder. All you can do is thank them and wish them a better day than yourself.

Yeah I just rolled 96k and love driving it myself. Wish I didn't have all the miles but when I bought it I wasn't planning on it being a weekend ride. Like said so cops are cool some have little man syndrome. But it is what it is someone has to pay up in this country.

I got 140000 miles on mine and I bought it with 66,666 miles I know ha ha but have no worrys I have not had many problems cat clogged at 110,000 and drivers side front wheel hub at 80,000 and recently a knock sensor compared to a lot of other vehicles out there thats barely anything and she gets driven hard every day still smilin ear to ear I can't say that about any car I have ever owned and I still get compliments on the truck it's still makes me happy so forget about the miles but hey the cops are still hating and these trucks are almost a decade old so hop in that truck and drive the hell out of it and watch for those damn cops they always trying to catch us riding dirty long live the SS all else and your just driving from point a to point b

Time for a Valentine1 if their allowed in your state. No ticket ever again.

If i did not drive my truck to my dumb buddies house every night, I would still be in the 33-38,000 mile zone, instead Im at 64k. Now I take miles much more serious. I won't even drive it to my new house in April, that is AAA's job to piggyback it lol.

Bummer of a day, Eh? Hope today is better.

My truck's got 80,000 miles on it and I hate every one I add to it.

If it wasn't so much fun to drive I might be able to keep some off of it.

Yeah I have te same feeling love the truck to death but don't like seeing the clock roll any more!

Yeah I just rolled 96k and love driving it myself. Wish I didn't have all the miles but when I bought it I wasn't planning on it being a weekend ride. Like said so cops are cool some have little man syndrome. But it is what it is someone has to pay up in this country.

This ones out to get every ticket he can in the book! My boss talked to the head of the detachment today for me and he said the cop that pulled me over writes 5x the traffic tickets than any other cop in town! He's trying to get a traffic unit in a town of like 15,000 people lol that's little man syndrome at its finest!

where is the sweet part of the bittersweet heading?

It was a good day all up till that point! won free hockey tickets in Calgary and my boss bought lunch and had a nice milkshake from peters drive thru (the local good eat's!)