sweet looking battery cover

I havent heard it said yet but you guys know that is more than likely a battery hold down rather than a cover, I just want to make sure we are on the same page about this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What's the difference? Haha. It looks cool right?

True that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yeah ive got the same optima red top in the pic. I used the battery hold down adapter than came with the battery. But this one is way cooler. It would be nice to keep the top post for jump starts, but obviously my harness is for side posts, so whatever. Id rather have the badass hold down.. Haha.

Thank you for that..... Group/Battery

Example:

Guys with top posts may have a Group/Model # 75/25 Red top or a Group D34/78 Yellow top. I have a D27M Blue top. Understand?

I have the one that's in the pic... Any word from that dude?

He Pmed back and said he was out of town for work right now. He didn't say how long. I have a friend the does drafting and design work looking at what's going on right now. I should be able to get with him this weekend as I'm on a T/A right now working nights. So either way I have 2 irons in the fire to get a few made.

He Pmed back and said he was out of town for work right now. He didn't say how long. I have a friend the does drafting and design work looking at what's going on right now. I should be able to get with him this weekend as I'm on a T/A right now working nights. So either way I have 2 irons in the fire to get a few made.

Cool man.