Brians truck up for sale again, 2BFAST

shawnss

Brian I hope you read this. The guy that I bought my truck from stopped me the other day. Trying to buy my pickup back. I just showed him this link. Do you think it is still in the shape that you sold it in?

From what I've heard from Bryan the dude that bought his truck really went fubar with it. I hope he's in the situation that he can buy it back and make it back how it was. Definitely a beautiful hand crafted truck inside and out.

Hopefully he didnt screw up an already beautiful truck, I am not saying he did but people that buy trucks like this or very low mileage trucks need to think about what they are buying and treat them accordingly.My 2 cents.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks alot for all the compliments fellas and the texts about the thread.

He shot me a text yesterday that he was thinking about letting it go. From what he says its not because he dislikes it just found something else he wants I suppose. I think it was the same inpulse he bought my truck that he sold his 900 horse vette for. Although it crossed my mind to make something work and make a deal with him......I told myself no because when it left my house on the transport truck that night it wasnt gonna be the same. It NEVER had seen weather at all since new except for the SS Nationals in KC but was only rained on and wasnt driven. Since then he said he drove it in rain about 10 times. Which really its his truck so its whatever. Just wouldnt of been on my watch!

Few things he did to it since, raised it up 1 inch in front and 2 in the rear from the 3/4 that I had it at. Installed a "hideaway hitch" with the BSER pan? Not sure how that went and why. Removed the nitrous tanks and heaters, the back seat delete panel that was made, and reinstalled the rear seat, removed the factory radio that had been converted to white LED and installed a Pioneer aftermarket headunit, removed the AFR gauge that was in the HVAC vent and reinstalled the vent, and cut out the Corsa muffler and installed a Magnaflow muffler that he claims sounds better. Other than that thats all I know.

Hes a pretty good dude honestly and was cool about everything during the transaction. Again, its his truck now and we all might not agree on what he did to it from where I had it but hes the one that wrote the check. So to each his own. At least he didnt use PLASTI DIP on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a couple good notes, he said he has ran it pretty hard which I liked to see. He said he was going to do an 80E swap but after running it he loves the trans I built and hasnt had an issue with it. Which is satisfying on my end I guess. With the failures I had with it and doing research im confident I know what I did wrong on each one. Really simple things that you wouldnt ever think twce about until it fails. Mainly in the forward sprag area which really werent catastrophic but time consuming. You can bet your ass I wont make that mistake again!

Second is I bought the polished nitrous tanks, the billet heaters, electric pressure senders, and polished blow down tubes from him. I plan to use some of it in the latest project I have going.

Like I said building that truck and the friends and relationships I made with it are priceless and will never be forgoten. Like mentioned above I have moved on to better and more complex projects that are more of a challenge to me. Below in my sig is a link to my latest project that is on ls1tech. Iv been kinda lazy on it but should be picking up here soon. Check in on it time to time!

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)